Home > Baking Equipment > Silicone Moulds > Baby
- 'Baby' silicone mould by Alphabet Moulds
- Includes the wording 'Boy', 'Girl' and 'Baby' also features nappy safety pin, teddy, quilted heart, rubber duck and giraffe.
- Fantastic additions for baby shower, new birth and christening cakes
- Overall mould 75mm in diameter and 10mm thick
Model: AM0010Brand: Alphabet Moulds
In stock, immediate despatch
This mould can be used to make an array of baby themed decorations, it includes the wording 'Boy', 'Girl' and 'Baby' so can be used for either/both boys and girls. Other items featured in the mould are nappy safety pin, teddy, rubber duck and giraffe. Perfect for cupcakes, cake pops and celebration cakes. Can also be used for crafting projects.
Silicone moulds are a great way to enhance your celebration cakes and can be used with Ready to Roll Icing, Sugarpaste, Modelling Paste, Marzipan & Chocolate. Here are some tips on how to get the best use out of these silicone moulds.
1. Firstly wash thoroughly before use and dry well.
2. Dust your mould with cornflour or coat in Trex, White Flora or Cake Release. This will stop the paste sticking to the inside of your mould.
3. Gently press your chosen paste into the mould, be careful not to overfill your mould, you should be able to see the edge of the mould around the paste.
4. Ensure your paste is not too sticky as this will stick to the inside of the mould. If your paste is too sticky you can add a hardening agent to the paste – Tylo Powder or Gum Tragacanth, this will make your paste easier to work with.
5. To remove your creations simply pull the mould to release the edges and push the item gently from the back of the mould. Most items should fall out, other larger items may need a gentle pull
6. Decorate with edible dusts, food paints and food pens to enhance your creations
All Alphabet moulds are produced using a silicone system specially formulated for use in the food and confectionery industry and complies to FDA (Food and Drugs Agency) regulations in the USA. Supplied in retail packaging
See full delivery information on our delivery page.
At the Vanilla Valley we dispatch Monday to Friday and aim to dispatch within 1 - 2 days of receiving payment. Dispatch will not be made on a Bank Holiday.
Delivery estimates are based on postal and courier transit times i.e the time that the package is likely to be processed and out for delivery, this does not include the day that the order is processed by ourselves.
We do not accept returns on perishable and consumable goods (I.E. food items), tailor made or personalised goods.
In cases where items incur damage through transit we will replace the goods free of charge once a detailed explanation or photographic evidence has been provided, as this will greatly aid the claims process filed with the carrier responsible for the delivery. Please send photo evidence to email@example.com.
The return procedure must be initiated within 7 days of receipt of the item (carried out via email or letter). All items must be returned with reasonable care in their original packaging, in an 'as new condition' to the address below. Please include a copy of your invoice or a document stating your name, full address and post code, order number and reason for return.
With regards to items manufactured by us (I.E. our cupcake stands, cake pop stands, cake plates and ice cream holders) the manufacturer's protective covering must still be intact, attached on both sides of every component pertaining to the product.
On receipt and inspection of the item/s we will then issue a refund where applicable. You, the buyer, are responsible for covering all return postage costs and we, the seller, do not refund original postage costs for unwanted / incorrectly ordered items.
Be the first to Write a Review for this item!
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Beau Baby Blue Flowerpaste 100g£4.10 £3.25
Beau Tender Flowerpaste 100g£4.10 £3.25
China Blue Polka Dot Baking Cases 54 pack£1.99 £1.30
Pastel Mini Baking Cases 100 pack£1.75
Pearlescent White Food Paint£4.29 £3.00