Safety Seal by Ingenious Edibles creates a food safe barrier allowing to make every part of the baking and decorating process food safe. This innovative product enables you to coat items in a food safe material.
To use, simply melt in the microwave, then dip the item you want to make food safe, into the Safety Seal.
The Safety Seal can be used on anything including florist wires and flower pics as well as sugar flowers, metal picks, boards, tools and internal support structures.
It can also be coloured using gel paste colouring to match whatever project you are creating.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove lid and microwave on high for 2 and a half minutes (850W), check and heat for a further three minutes.
2. Then heat in 30 second bursts until melted. Do not stir until fully melted. Please handle carefully when hot.
3. For better coverage, leave to cool for 10 minutes.
4. Slowly dip the item into the wax and repeat if necessary. Allow a few minutes in between each dip for a stronger coating.
5. Leave to set for approximately 20 minutes and then it is ready to apply.
6. Can be coloured using food safe dusts and oil based food colours.
PLEASE NOTE: If something is accidentally dropped into the Safety Seal it will not contaminate the Safety Seal as it will instantly encapsulate this item making it food safe. For example dropping a flower petal when sealing the stem of the flower, it too will become food safe if it is covered completely. To remove any items accidentally dropped, run the melted Safety Seal through a sieve.
PLEASE NOTE: For customers based in the USA, you will need the FDA version of this product - please enquire about this before purchasing
Palm Oil, Beeswax, Microcrystaline Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Lemon Oil.
The palm oil used in this product comes from a sustainable source.