Designed exclusively by talented sugar artist and author, Carlos Lischetti, alongside Squires Kitchen’s talented craftspeople, this clever head mould makes it easy to create perfectly proportioned heads for sugar figures in no time.
Known for his trademark expressive faces and animated style, Carlos Lischetti’s Designer Head Mould is the perfect tool whether you are following Carlos’ stunning designs or creating your own sugar figures. Not just for fairies and ballerinas, Carlos Lischetti Designer Head Moulds can be used to create all manner of male and female faces from brides and grooms to cheeky children. Impress friends and clients with personalised figures by adding facial details and individual touches to the moulded face.
Squires Kitchen's Great Impressions moulds are made from durable, platinum-grade silicone and can be used with many modelling mediums including modelling paste, Sugar Florist Paste, Sugar Dough and much more.
How to use:
- Wash the mould in warm, soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly before use.
- Roll a ball of HD Sugar Modelling paste, MMP, marzipan, modelling chocolate (Cocoform) or your chosen paste and push it firmly into the mould.
- For sugarpaste or modelling paste, it may help to grease your hands with a little white vegetable fat before rolling the paste to prevent the paste from sticking to the mould.
- Level the paste at the back of the mould, or make it rounded if required (e.g. for modelled heads).
- Ease the shape out of the mould.
- Avoid flexing the mould too much as this may distort the shape.
- For boiled sugar and melted chocolate: Pour or pipe into the mould to fill it, tap it on the work surface to remove any air bubbles and allow to set.
- Turn the shape out of the mould by gently tapping it on the work surface.