Retail Terms and Conditions
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. “The Vanilla Valley” is the name of our website and is not the name of our company "360 Models Ltd". Our Parent company, "360 Models Ltd." will appear on all bank statements.
2. Orders are accepted on the condition that prices to be charged are those ruling at that date of dispatch. Whilst every endeavour will be made to deliver goods on the date requested this does not impose any legal obligation on 360 Models Ltd. to meet such delivery date.
3. 360 Models Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw any item without notice.
4. Carriage to UK addresses for order in excess of £30.00 (ex VAT) is free of charge; deliveries will normally take between 3-5 working days. Orders with a net value under £30.00 incur a minimum delivery charge of £2.50, which may increase for bulky or heavy items.
5. Faulty goods should be returned direct to 360 Models Ltd. within 14 days of receipt. Upon return to 360 Models Ltd. the goods will be inspected and if found to be faulty, the goods will be replaced or credited at the net price paid. Liability for goods damaged in transit will not be accepted unless notification is made to the Sales Order Processing Department of 360 Models Ltd. within 7 working days of delivery.
6. Liability for goods shortages will not be accepted unless notification is made to the Sales Order Processing Department of 360 Models Ltd. within 7 working days of delivery.
7. No claims for non-delivery of your complete order will be allowed unless the company is advised within 21 days from the order date for UK Customers or 35 days from the order date for Overseas Customers.
8. Customer Error: If a customer makes an error in placing an order, which causes incorrect or duplicate shipments, 360 Models Ltd. may allow, at its absolute discretion, return of the excess merchandise with a 35% handling charge. This will be adjusted by means of a partial refund once the undamaged goods have been received. The customer must pay all return delivery charges; 360 Models Ltd. will not arrange collection. Returns will not be accepted under any circumstances for customer errors concerning special order/bespoke items.
9. We will not accept any returns of food products for any reason whatsoever.
10. No purported variation of these conditions will be valid or binding on 360 Models Ltd. unless given in writing and signed by a duly authorised Head Office Representative.
11. The laws of the United Kingdom govern all purchases made via this website.
12. VAT will be charged at the rate in force on the invoice date.
The Vanilla Valley has tried to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate. However, The Vanilla Valley will not accept liability for any loss or damage, or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of, or the inability to use, any information on this website. Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk. The Vanilla Valley does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the website is accurate, complete or up to date. Price and availability of information is subject to change without notice.
The Vanilla Valley will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted at law) for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of, or the inability to use, any information on this site.
The Vanilla Valley takes no responsibility for the contents of linked websites and links should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. The Vanilla Valley has no control over the content and availability of external websites we may link to.
All rights reserved. These materials (including without limitation all articles, text, images, logos etc.) are Copyright The Vanilla Valley © 2008. The Vanilla Valley endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct but does not accept any liability for error or omission.
The Vanilla Valley does not store any financial details about our customers.
Reading this policy or using this website with your browser set to accept cookies confirms that you accept this policy. If you have visited this website with cookies disabled then some of the functionality of this website may not work as designed.
What are Cookies? How to I manage them?
To enhance your experience on our site, some of our pages use "cookies". Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering or purchasing from us.
If you want to control which cookies you accept. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website's server. You may find that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies.
Please be aware that if you do not change the configuration of your browser then you will automatically accept cookies provided by this website.
How we use Browser Cookies
For Statistics - Anonymously tracking page visits, hits, search terms, visitor locations etc. for statistical purposes, which help us to improve our services.
For Security - Improving security on the website to prevent fraudulent activity and protect your personal information.
For User Experience - Improving user experience such as welcoming you by name.
If you have further concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Discount Codes on The Vanilla Valley
We occasionally offer discount codes which can be used on purchases made via our website. All codes include time limits as well as limits on the number of usages per customer which cannot be exceeded. Discounts will not be applicable on bulk buy items, such as cake board multi-packs.