Each of these moulds is precision made and includes high levels of detail and accuracy which can be easily cleaned and reused over and over again. They are hard wearing and would become a valuable addition to any cake or cupcake maker.
Silicone moulds are a great way to enhance your celebration cakes and can be used with Ready to Roll Icing, Sugarpaste, Modelling Paste, Marzipan & Chocolate. Here are some tips on how to get the best use out of these silicone moulds.
1. Firstly wash thoroughly before use and dry well.
2. Dust your mould with cornflour or coat in Trex, White Flora or Cake Release. This will stop the paste sticking to the inside of your mould.
3. Gently press your chosen paste into the mould, be careful not to overfill your mould, you should be able to see the edge of the mould around the paste.
4. Ensure your paste is not too sticky as this will stick to the inside of the mould. If your paste is too sticky you can add a hardening agent to the paste – Tylo Powder or Gum Tragacanth, this will make your paste easier to work with.
5. To remove your creations simply pull the mould to release the edges and push the item gently from the back of the mould. Most items should fall out, other larger items may need a gentle pull
6. Decorate with edible dusts, food paints and food pens to enhance your creations
All Alphabet moulds are produced using a silicone system specially formulated for use in the food and confectionery industry and complies to FDA (Food and Drugs Agency) regulations in the USA.
Supplied in retail packaging.