Cake Decorating Workshops at The Vanilla Valley
We have some fantastic workshops coming up here at The Vanilla Valley. We think you will just love the stunning Peony Flower workshop. Suitable for students that have not made flowers before the photographs are from a previous workshop which also had ladies who had never made a wired flower. It is a fantastic course to teach yourself some new skills or improve your skills should you be wanting to create some flower decorations for an upcoming cake.
Wired Peony With Carmel Lovell on Saturday 15th August 2015
On this course you will create a beautiful Peony spray. This is a very popular flower with Brides and looks amazing on any celebration cake. The Peony is a large flower which continues to be very fashionable.
During this course you will learn how to
- Use flowerpaste to create a large peony, bud and leaves
- Use cutters and embossers
- Use dusts to add texture and enhance your spray
- Learn how and when to use glaze to enhance your spray
- Be given a range of ideas to inspire you to create your own personal sprays
- Many skills and techniques that can be transferred when making other flowers and leaves
All Courses have a maximum of 8 places available to ensure that every student gets plenty of help and advice from the tutor. This workshop can be booked by calling Carmel on 02920 402169.
To find out more about our workshops visit our workshop page here.