Cake International Gold Award winning Rhianydd Webb here at The Vanilla Valley!
Thursday, 4 June 2015 | sarah@thevanillavalley
We are so excited and delighted to announce that the supremely talented, Cake International Gold Award winning Rhianydd Webb is going to be holding a Tree Trunk Cake Course here! We just can not contain our excitement for all that is woodland and created by Rhianydd!
For those of you that frequent Cake International Birmingham you might recognise the Cake that has been inspired by her Gold Award winning Woodland Wedding Cake in November 2014. Elements of this Woodland Wedding Cake have been included in this course and the skills you will learn and develop include;
- Transform your cake dummy into a beautiful woodland scene
- Airbrush or paint your bark to a realistic finish
- Hand model a mouse and use dust and paint to finish his fur
- Model funghi and twigs
- Learn how to use cutters and double sided veiners to make realistic oak leaves
- Learn how to dust the leaves to achieve greater realism
- Learn how to use simple items to create great textures on your cakes
We would love for you to come and join Rhianydd on 18th July 2015, when she will demonstrate and teach you to create your very own Tree Trunk Cake! It is a full day course starting at 10am until 3:30pm.
Are you in love with all that is Woodland themed, or just want to learn from the very best, call Rhianydd directly on 07872 037832 to book your place with a £60 payment. Read more here or see our other Workshops.