CAKE TIN HIRE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cake tin hire can only be arranged through our retail unit and cannot be set up via the website. All tin hires require a deposit of between £20 - £25 with a small charge per hire of between £3 - £5 depending on the size of the tin. Hire is for a maximum of 5 days per payment and the information below should be followed closely to ensure a smooth service.
The full deposit will only be returned if the following guidelines are followed:
- All tins must be returned clean
- The product must not be damaged in any way
- Any hired items are returned on or before the stipulated date
The charges applied should any of the above requirements not be followed are outlined below. Please note all fees will be deducted from the deposit and additional charges made if applicable.
- Any damaged product deemed to be unusable after hire will have to be paid for at the full cost of replacement
- A £10 charge will be made if products are not cleaned
- The full deposit will be retained if the hired items are not returned by the stipulated date unless further arrangements have been made in advance
The Vanilla Valley reserves the right to withhold part or full deposits should the company feel it necessary. Any additional charges must be made at the point of return. Repeat hire will only available to customers that abide by these terms and conditions.
Download this information as a PDF