This beautiful mould is perfect for your Christmas Cake Border or Cupcakes! Its lovely detailing helps you decorate and make it stand out on your cake.
Check out our huge range of cake decorations to help you bring your creation to life, from Food Colourings, Lustre Dust to give you creation a subtle shimmer and Edible Ink Pens for the finer details you will find it all here.
Silicone moulds are a great way to enhance your celebration cakes and can be used with Ready to Roll Icing, Sugarpaste, Modelling Paste, Marzipan & Chocolate. Here are some tips on how to get the best use out of these silicone moulds.
1. Firstly wash thoroughly before use and dry well.
2. Dust your mould with cornflour or coat in Trex, White Flora or Cake Release. This will stop the paste sticking to the inside of your mould.
3. Gently press your chosen paste into the mould, be careful not to overfill your mould, you should be able to see the edge of the mould around the paste.
4. Ensure your paste is not too sticky as this will stick to the inside of the mould. If your paste is too sticky you can add a hardening agent to the paste – Tylo Powder or Gum Tragacanth, this will make your paste easier to work with.
5. To remove your creations simply pull the mould to release the edges and push the item gently from the back of the mould. Most items should fall out, other larger items may need a gentle pull
6. Decorate with edible dusts, food paints and food pens to enhance your creations