Our Click and Collect service will be available again during the Covid-19 Crisis, from 9am on Monday 18th of May, please note however that there are changes to our usual Click and Collect Terms*.
- There is a charge for the service
- Collection can only be made 2 days after ordering, Monday to Friday between 9am - 5pm - Collection is not possible on Saturdays or Bank Holidays.
- We have extended the period we will hold your order for you from 2 days to 5 working days. If your order is not collected within 5 working days from your first collection day it will be refunded.
- Your order will be packaged into a box (or boxes) for easy collection
- Our retail store is NOT open for business, please ensure all items are included in your order as we will not be able offer any purchases on the day of collection
- Please follow the instructions of any staff members on collection of your order and observe social distancing rules
Please take note of the date that your order will be available from on the basket screen, this should also be in your order completion email.
Please collect from the front of our retail unit in Nantgarw, Cardiff where there will be social distancing measures in place; please be respectful of these when you come to collect.
Please provide a telephone number and current email address so we can contact you in case there are any queries we need to raise with you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that our stock levels are correct on our site, we cannot guarantee that every item will be available. A refund or substitution may be offered on these occasions.
Guide to collection dates
Order Monday - Collect from Wednesday
Order Tuesday - Collect from Thursday
Order Wednesday - Collect from Friday
Order Thursday - Collect from Monday
Order Friday - Collect from Tuesday
Order Saturday - Collect from Wednesday
Order Sunday - Collect from Wednesday
*Our Click and Collect service is subject to change, including withdrawing the service again for the foreseeable future. We are uncertain how popular the service will be or how difficult it will be to process these orders with the social distancing measures currently in place within the building. We are aware that there is interest in us reintroducing this service however if it is deemed unsafe to continue then the service will be withdrawn again.