Made from triple-refined cane sugar and free-range pure egg albumen, Squires Kitchen Professional Royal Icing is a superior icing that is extra-fine for exhibition-standard work.
The careful combination of high-quality ingredients make this first-class royal icing mix a must-have for those wanting to achieve an exceptional white finish. Simply add water to this professional-standard instant mix for the perfect royal icing time and again. Ideal for intricate piping, lace work and stencilling.
The handy resealable pack keeps the icing sugar fresh for your next project.
Cane Sugar; Free Range Egg Albumen; Citric Acid; Anti-caking Agent: Calcium Phosphate
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens see ingredients in bold. May contain traces of nuts.
DIETARY GUIDE: No gluten-containing ingredients & Suitable for vegetarians.
Unmixed: Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture. Mixed: Wipe away any residue from the sides of the bowl, then double wrap the bowl with cling film or store in an airtight container. Refrigerate and use within 1 week. Always re-beat before use.
- Sift 500g into a mixing bowl and add 75ml of cooled, boiled water
- Mix at a low speed for approximately 5 minutes in an electric mixer (not a food processor) until light and fluffy, or beat with a wooden spoon for approximately 10 minutes
- The correct consistency has been reached when the icing becomes whiter and will stand in soft peaks
- If the iced cake is to be left for more than 1–2 weeks before cutting, add 1tsp of glycerine per 500g icing
- Mixed icing can be kept for short periods in a bowl covered with a clean, damp cloth