- 100% NATURAL AND CHEMICAL FREE GINGER EXTRACT is Flavourful, Fragrant and have all the Health benefits! It is Ready-to-Eat, extremely versatile & made from a special formula that preserves all the medicinal compounds to its highest percentage so you can even consider replacing your daily Ginger supplement with our Pure extract! It is Water, Dairy & Cocktail Soluble so it doesn't leave any grits in your mouth- making it ideal for fussy eaters.
- USES- Ginger is considered to be the best natural remedy for aches & pains, inflammation, cold & coughs, digestion, nausea & a lot more. Our Natural Ginger Dry Extract preserves all the important compounds present in ginger, including gingerol, to its highest level so that you can get the best of Ginger!
- USED IN VERY SMALL QUANTITY- our extract is highly concentrated and used in very small quantity- i.e a pinch or tip of the teaspoon. Even if used every day, one packet will go on for 3-4 months! You can put our extract with water, juices, yoghurt, smoothies, lattes, shakes, tea, coffee, cakes, etc.
- ONLY PURE & BEST GINGER- we procure our ginger from Nigeria & India where the best ginger is produced. It is Free from Chemicals, Insecticides, Herbicides & Pesticides. It is also Vegan, Dairy Free & Ready to use
- UNIQUE FORMULATION- after months of research. Proprietary & Copyright!
- HIGHLY SOLUBLE- in water, dairy & cocktails
- THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS- since launch, thousands of customers have bought our extracts from various consumer shows & also online. They all saw a huge benefit from using our products that provides them the maximum health benefits as well as flavour & aroma- something your normal supermarket food will not be able to provide you with!
- RESEALABLE & REUSABLE ZIP BAG- our extracts come in attractive Resealable & Reusable Dishwasher Safe zip bag which can nicely fit into any kitchen cabinet. Size of Packet- 15cm x 10cm
- LONG SHELF LIFE
- OLD WIVES TALE: Ginger is best taken first thing in the morning as it gives you the boost of energy & protects your body against germs & viruses all day
- CONTENTS- Ginger Extract & Maltose. Our ginger extract is so potent & concentrated that we have to blend it with Maltose (found in everyday food) so that it can be suitable for home consumption
- Disclaimer- The information in this listing about ginger is general in nature and for informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. None of these statements are a recommendation as to how to treat any particular disease or health-related condition. If you suspect you have a disease or health-related condition of any kind, you should contact your health care professional immediately.
- FEW EXAMPLES on how you can use our Ginger Extract: You can increase/decrease quantity of ginger extract as per your taste & liking! Note: if you don’t have 1/8 teaspoon, don’t worry- it is around tip of usual kitchen tea-spoon!
* Local natural remedy for Cough & Cold- mix 1/8 teaspoon of extract with a teaspoon of honey, mix well and eat immediately.
* Ginger Beer (non-alcoholic)- put 1/4 teaspoon of extract in a glass and pour 250 ml of sparkling water. Mix well and enjoy! Optional extra: add sugar or honey if you like it sweet! Use this mix in your favorite cocktails instead of using sugar-filled can of ginger beer! Increase or decrease the ginger extract quantity as per your liking
* Soup- sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon on top of your favorite soup bowl (approx 250ml) just before it is to be served, mix well.
* Fabulous Ginger Prosecco/Champagne- Put less than 1/8 teaspoon of ginger extract in your wine/champagne flute. Pour your favorite bubbly on top of that. Enjoy & impress your guests!
* Vodka Cocktail- put 1/8 teaspoon of Ginger extract in a shaker with 60ml of vodka, 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar & 1 wedge of lime with its juice, give it a good shake, pour in your favorite cocktail glass, add sparkling water. In another clean bowl, mix 1/8 teaspoon of ginger extract with 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Spread this mix across the edge of the cocktail glass so that the person gets the extra ginger kick!
* Smoothies- add 1/8 teaspoon in blender with any of your favorite smoothie (per 250 ml glass).
* BEST Ginger Ice-cream- Mix 1/8 teaspoon of ginger extract with a bowl of vanilla ice-cream & serve (Shhh- this ice-cream is currently been served in a posh 5* hotel & customers are loving it!)
* Ginger Flavored yogurt- Mix 1/8 teaspoon of ginger extract with a bowl of plain yogurt, add squirt of honey (optional), serve!
* Sparkling Ginger Apple Juice- Put 1/8 teaspoon of ginger extract in a glass, 50 ml of sparkling water & 200 ml of plain apple juice. Mix well & Enjoy!
* Ginger Tea/Coffee- Add a pinch of ginger extract in cup of tea or coffee, mix & enjoy! Or you can just add a pinch of extract with cup of hot water and slice of lemon!