Home > Baking Equipment > Icing Bags & Nozzles > Icing Nozzles
- Five Petal Tulip by Nifty Nozzles has 5 petals in a circle, 6 stamens can be formed in one motion, without any extra effort
- Get swifty with a Nifty Nozzle, decorate stunning cakes in minutes
- Only a Nifty Nozzle is the Genuine Russian Nozzle don’t be fooled by a Chinese copy!
- These are the genuine Russian Nozzles all marked with the manufactuers mark of authencity
- Rust proof and dishwasher safe
- For an idea of how Nifty nozzles work check out the video below of various nozzles in action...(note that this video is not a representation of just this tulip nozzle)
Model: SC-NIFTYNOZZLE-NN03Brand: Sugar and Crumbs
In stock, immediate despatch
How to Use
1. Prepare the nozzle, wash in hot water and dry.2. Prepare the piping bag, cut to allow the nozzle to pop out 1-2mm of the piping bag.3. Insert the nozzle in the bag.4. Place the Buttercream in the bag with nozzle, buttercream must be room temperature.5. Place the nozzle to the base of the cupcake or cake, squeezing to form a base, than gently lift off the nozzle, squeezing the buttercream on to the cake, squeeze and pull slowly and lift off at your preferred height. The shorter the flower the wider it is, the taller the more the petals close in. Recommended height of the flower of 1-2 cm.6. Clean the end of the nozzle with a damp cloth. Than use again for your next flower.7. Use a leaf nozzle to fill in gaps between the flowers, this will complement the overall effect.8. If the buttercream is too soft the buds will closed. Pop into the fridge if necessary.9. After use, wash in hot soapy water and dry.
Made of metal 0.5 mm thick. Stainless SteelNozzle height 40 mm,
See full delivery information on our delivery page.
At the Vanilla Valley we dispatch Monday to Friday and aim to dispatch within 1 - 2 days of receiving payment. Dispatch will not be made on a Bank Holiday.
Delivery estimates are based on postal and courier transit times i.e the time that the package is likely to be processed and out for delivery, this does not include the day that the order is processed by ourselves.
We do not accept returns on perishable and consumable goods (I.E. food items), tailor made or personalised goods.
In cases where items incur damage through transit we will replace the goods free of charge once a detailed explanation or photographic evidence has been provided, as this will greatly aid the claims process filed with the carrier responsible for the delivery. Please send photo evidence to email@example.com.
The return procedure must be initiated within 7 days of receipt of the item (carried out via email or letter). All items must be returned with reasonable care in their original packaging, in an 'as new condition' to the address below. Please include a copy of your invoice or a document stating your name, full address and post code, order number and reason for return.
With regards to items manufactured by us (I.E. our cupcake stands, cake pop stands, cake plates and ice cream holders) the manufacturer's protective covering must still be intact, attached on both sides of every component pertaining to the product.
On receipt and inspection of the item/s we will then issue a refund where applicable. You, the buyer, are responsible for covering all return postage costs and we, the seller, do not refund original postage costs for unwanted / incorrectly ordered items.
Be the first to Write a Review for this item!
Customers who bought this item also bought:
ProGel Concentrated Colour - Pink£2.49 £1.89
100 Disposable Savoy Icing Bags 21"£14.25 £9.00
ProGel Concentrated Colour - Ruby£2.49 £1.89
PME PEARL edible Lustre Spray 100ml£6.49 £5.85
ProGel Concentrated Colour - Claret£2.49 £1.89