A versatile modelling chocolate paste made with pure Belgian chocolate. Cocoform is suitable for any sugarcraft or cake decorating project. Great for making delicious chocolate flowers, models, ribbons and more.
Cocoform sets firm but your chocolate creations stay soft enough to eat. Cocoform is fully intermixable with other mediums such as sugarpaste and marzipan. Mix 50:50 for a delicious cake covering.
Cocoa Mass; Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Glucose (Contains Sulphites); Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Natural Vanilla Flavouring
33% chocolate solids minimum.
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens see ingredients in bold. May contain traces of nuts and milk.
DIETARY GUIDE: No gluten-containing ingredients & Suitable for vegetarians.
Store in a cool, odourless environment either in original packaging or in an airtight container.
- Take small amounts of Cocoform (which may be hard) and knead until pliable
- Cocoa butter which is visible on the surface or edges upon opening will disappear when kneaded
- Do not over-knead otherwise the cocoa butter will melt
- Remember that Cocoform will melt if exposed to warm temperatures
- This product can be modelled, rolled out, frilled, cut and used with moulds